hi, i’m dana!
I created Dana Michele Makeup, because I see beauty in its entirety and intricate detail. As a professional makeup artist, I hold responsibility in providing an exceptional makeup experience while educating and introducing simple techniques in makeup artistry that create a feeling of beauty and empowerment.
When I’m not at the makeup chair you can find me with my two crazy kitties Boots and Nash, or enjoying life with my husband Mike. I love to travel and explore new places, try new restaurants and coffee shops, and go on outdoor adventures. I thrive in the summer, but fall- Green Bay Packers football season- is my jam! When not attending a game or tailgate, you can find me pacing around or sitting on the edge of my seat cheering at the TV.
- Certified Makeup Artist through London Eyes International Academy of Makeup
- Licensed Aesthetician through GillTech Academy
- BA in Communications from Elmhurst College
- Makeup and Hair for “The 60 Yard Line” Film
- DiGiorno Pizza Commercials feat. Clay Matthews, Colleen Ballinger aka Miranda Sings
- Wahl Clippers promotion feat. Jordy Nelson, shot by Image Studios
- Dateline NBC (“Making A Murder”)
- Represented makeup brand Jouer for the Chicago Trend Show
- Touchdowns for Hope charity event, which spotlights the women of House of Hope.