Hey beauties, I’m Dana!
I have always seen beauty both in its entirety and it’s intricate detail. As a professional makeup artist I hold responsibility in providing an exceptional makeup experience while educating through my makeup artistry: introducing simple techniques that create a feeling of empowerment and beauty while enhancing the best version of you is what I am about.
When I’m not in front of the makeup chair you can find me with my two crazy kitties Boots and Nash, or enjoying life with my husband Mike. I love to travel and explore new places, try new restaurants and coffee shops, and go on outdoor adventures. I thrive in the summer, but fall- Packers football season- is my jam! When not attending a game, you can find me pacing around or sitting on the edge of my seat yelling at the TV.
- Certified Makeup Artist through London Eyes International Academy of Makeup
- Licensed Aesthetician through GillTech Academy
- BA in Communications from Elmhurst College
- Makeup and Hair for “The 60 Yard Line” Film
- DiGiorno Pizza Commercials feat. Clay Matthews, Colleen Ballinger aka Miranda Sings
- Wahl Clippers promotion feat. Jordy Nelson, shot by Image Studios
- Dateline NBC (“Making A Murder”)
- Represented makeup brand Jouer for the Chicago Trend Show
- Touchdowns for Hope charity event, which spotlights the women of House of Hope.
Photos: Caitlin Claire Studio